Beautiful 1930’s Mill House updated to capture the feel of the era when it was built. The home is a 3 bed, 1-3/4 bathroom with an efficient floor plan and good sized bedrooms. Located in an excellent neighborhood in Hines, close to the park middle-school, and within walking distance of the nature trail.
Lots of Features:
- New upstairs bathroom addition with new sink, added space, and newly installed subway tile shower
- New Composition roof installed August 2018
- New interior paint throughout with neutral colors and newly installed ship-lap
- Vinyl Windows, Vinyl Siding
- Concrete Basement with lots with lots of storage space and easy access to utilities
- Original Old Hines Mill Pine plank paneling in upstairs bedrooms
- Custom Solid Wood door, replica of 1930’s style – installed 2016
- Includes appliances: dishwasher, microwave, and propane range
- Fenced yard, fenced garden, fenced chicken coop, and a fire pit
- Updated concrete porch and back patio
- Not in the flood plain
- Detached 2 bay garage, ~21′ x 25′, with power and work benches
- Graveled driveway with extra parking in front and RV parking space
- Mature trees
- Kuma wood stove insert – installed January 2014; chimney last cleaned August 2018
- Forced air electric furnace, installed 2012
- Cadet heater in upstairs bathroom
- Lots of clever built in storage
- Skylights in upstairs bonus room
- Large mudroom
- Custom 2″ faux wood blinds
- County records show 1,435 sq ft of living space before bathroom addition and bonus room creation.
Wonderful little home! Call to set up a showing soon.
**Seller is a licensed Real Estate Broker in the State of Oregon.
1500 Sq Ft
21 x 24
Updated on July 9, 2019 at 3:45 am