This property is in a high traffic commercial location right next to Dairy Queen and Highway 20/395. Lots of traffic passes by this area each day and this property has good visibility to the highway.
The listing includes three lots. Lot 2600 is at 0.31 acre, Lot 2700 at 0.12 acre, and Lot 2600 at 0.10 acre for a total of 0.53 acre.
This property features:
- A 1,380 sq ft concrete block building
- Building is connected to city sewer and water
- All lots are zoned Commercial in the City of Burns
- Combined taxes for all three lots are $700/yr.
- Property includes storage container with acceptable offer
- This property is located in an “Opportunity Zone” – the Burns/Hines area is an Opportunity Zone. You can learn more about that here.
- This property is also located in an Oregon “Enterprise Zone.” You can learn about that here.
- The property has recently been leveled and graveled
- New concrete block retaining wall
This property is easy to view. Please do not walk around property without scheduling a tour with a broker. You can call Kirby to schedule a tour of the property today.
1528 Hines Blvd - Lot 2600 - taxes
1528 Hines Blvd - Lot 2700 - taxes
1528 Hines Blvd - Lot 2800 - taxes
1528 Hines Blvd Lot Map
Oregon Opportunity Zone Map
1380 sq ft
Updated on April 9, 2021 at 5:05 pm